There are many ways to know your devices' IP address. In here, I will show you the ways to know them from your computer, Windows or MAC, and your phone, iPhone or Android.
*** Please make sure that you are working on a Honey Optics Camera. Check the product if it has the Honey Optics name on it
Right click the windows button in the lower left of your screen.
Select command prompt from the list.
A black and white window will open where you will type ipconfig /all and press enter.
There is a space between the command ipconfig and the switch of /all.
When a technician requests the IP address of your Ethernet card, the information that follows after the title of Ethernet Local Area Adapter gigabit connection. Your IP address will be the IPv4 address.
The wireless card information will follow the title of Wireless Lan adapter connection. Any description that includes the word ‘Virtual’ is not the information that is needed for creating an internet connection for you.
Command Prompt Window:
1. Open the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
2. Open View menu and select Network, or click Network in the System Preferences window.
3. Choose your network connection from the menu on the left.
4. For an Ethernet or USB connection, your local IP address will be shown.
5. For a Wi-Fi connection, you’ll see your IP address shown under the connection status.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the info icon next to your Wi-Fi network.
- You'll find the IP address under IPV4 Address.
Go to Settings >> Wireless & networks/WLAN, or Settings >> Network & Internet >> Wi-Fi.
Tap on the Wi-Fi you are connected to, then it will show the network info including signal strength, security, MAC address and IP address.
In some cases, network info will not be displayed by pressing the Wi-Fi. You need to press Configure or Advanced button at the bottom instead.
Go to Settings, scroll down to select About phone, or System >> About phone, then select Status.
***For all other devices please call us for more info